The Late Shirley Carrol

I with Breaker, then Life's Essence, back to Breaker, Clear, Alpha, changing each time we were tested on the Aquatron.


At present I am taking Clear - 6 oz. first thing in morning and last thing at night, followed by 8 oz. (minimum) of spring water - AND - 16 oz. of Breaker taken during the day (usually 8 oz. followed by 16 oz. of spring water twice daily).


I have used the cleansing bar since we were first introduced to the formulas, as body soap/shampoo, gels and lotions (different ones at different times) are used after each bath or shower, and at least once a week (try to more often) a complete body soak.


We also have and use the Aqui-Chi for foot bath unit
using the Perfect Science formula for the bath water AND drinking the Vital Clearing formula. It is a powerful assistance to providing the body with the energy to push the bad stuff out of the body.

There are so many improvements, let me begin with my eyes today. More will follow as time permits. I have been nearsighted since 3rd grade. Wore contacts for a few years as a teenager, then back to glasses. In 1975 I again wore contacts for a few years. They were always a problem. In 1981 diabetic retinopathy began. Numerous lasers in both eyes, and then the right eye wouldn't clear after a
hemorrhage.

For 3 months I couldn't see to work (legal secretary) and was looking into Social Security. A vitrectomy was done (insurance was at 100% and it was mid-December 1981) that cost over $8000. Can you imagine how much it would be now?!

Numerous complications (kidneys esp) were occurring at that time too. In 1986 I began wearing contacts again. Two years later sensitivity to low blood sugar levels began that ended with me in
convulsions until ER arrived.

When we moved to Kentucky in 1990 Kraig became my ER and literally saved my life many times with Glucagon injections. (We live 30 minutes from town out in Daniel Boone National Forest and there are no paramedics in our county.)

In 1993 Social Security was granted after prolonged convulsions resulted in debilitating illness.

That's when the contacts were given up for the last time. I will never wear them again. In 1997 when breast cancer was diagnosed we began learning the truth about all these "things" we think we can't live without.

Have you read what is in those contact solutions! Preservatives and other chemicals,
hydrocarbon chemicals!

Think again about wearing contacts - read the label!

Kraig and I have talked for several months about me posting about the changes I'm noticing.

Yesterday was a perfect example. I walked to the mailbox (1/2 mile) without even a thought to get my sunglasses. I'm learning how to walk with my head up and back to put the curve back in the neck.

Walking along, looking all around at everything, I realized my glasses were on, not sunglasses.

I was able to look up, ahead, around, seeing, ... without squinting. I can walk without having to shield my eyes or squint or anything.

Sunglasses are NO LONGER required!!!

The only thing I can attribute these changes to are the Ayterion Agua Perfect Science Systems.

We drink them, bath in them, use the gels, lotions, bath soaks (I open my eyes under the water), it is sprayed on food and drink, wherever an injury occurs (after applying the appropriate essential oil), in the air around my, my face, .....

We use Perfect Science for everything and everything in my life/health has improved, and continues to improve.

My last Aquatron test was in Chicago in April. The basic test revealed ALL body systems were in balance.

My body is functioning as it should.

All the teeth were tested and there were still some issues (out of 4 cavitations in December, only one remains!), but the body functions, systems, organs, are balanced and working hard to correct the accumulation of the last 40+ years. I must be patient. For each person it will be a different experience. It depends on genetics, exposures to toxic things, your life thus far, the air, water and food you have experienced throughout your life, dental issues (even if you don't have amalgams/silver - the mouth MUST be healthy and clean!), how we eat,.... The body stores poisons in the fat cells, tissues, bones, joints, organs, ... Negative emotions are also stored deep within and must be cleansed. Balance MUST be restored and then the body will heal itself, however long it takes.

There is no way for me to know when or what is exactly happening in my body, because this is new territory. No one will experience what I will - because NO ONE has had my experiences. We are SO unique!

There are still many issues going on in my body. After nearly 50 years of toxic living, and the diabetes, cancer, all the drugs and emergency room visits and hospitalizations, chronic constipation since the 70's (from all the drugs!), life-threatening dental issues after decades of (expensive) dental work and drugs, ... there is much to be repaired. I am so excited that it has finally started - repairing - removing the hydrocarbon and its results (parasites, candida, bacteria, viruses) from my tissues and organs and joints and ... dumping the toxins.

When the teeth braces are removed another surge of improvements will undoubtedly begin. Except for whatever my body is going through to cleanse, there are no health issues. Diabetes is up and down, much more normal than ever before - longer periods of good blood sugar tests, sometimes several days. PH is running in the 6.8 to 7.2 range (used to stay in the 4.9 range!). "They" said I would be on dialysis, have a transplant or ... BE DEAD ... by 1987. I'm better now than I was in 1977! The diabetes is the major issue and, according to Hering's Law of Cure, as one of the oldest problems, it could be one of the last 'regenerations'.. That's fine with me! Maybe my teeth will grow back then.

Now it is a matter of my body 'remembering' how 'it is', how it functions, to just ... BE. One of these days ... soon! It has been functioning 'balanced' since at least April.


What will happen next? This IS exciting, don't you think? It is so nice to KNOW it is happening, even if I don't know exactly what. I know that my body is restoring health, as 'God" created it to.

We thank God for Perfect Science and all the other many wonderful things that are available to help us cleanse and restore our health, our body, and our Planet. We are each a Perfect Manifestation of God! As we 'remember', so will we remember our sacred planet. The formulas help us remember.

Blessings,

Shirley Carroll
Kentucky

Be Ye Perfect Shirley and Craig

The Late Shirley Carrol who was attacked by Wake , Stella Maris Zambrano , Ole the web master of Peter Roshman , Liz and Peter Roshman on their own new letter and all the pt of Full -Circle in 2001 and 2002 to stop the research being done in Florida , Texas and all over the world


Jim Trider 1-941-320-0002 or Joanne 1-815-302 -3941




Ayterion Agua Ad- Perfect Science System. Inc., a Delaware Corporation, Copyright © 2001 Ayterion Agua - Perfect Science System ., Inc. All rights reserved.


The result for the mind is stored body of scientific knowledge and that developed power
of scientific investigation research our quest for the truth .

We Perfect Science are not connected to any groups nor do hold any belief in the so -called new age of Flower of lIfe or any other occults . The attention that was
brought to us in 1999 was not of our asking .
These facts are the truth. Everytime we tried to correct the misleading inforamtion we were attacked personal and our families.

The tenency to explain the seen by referenceto the unseen is continually manifested in the effects of so called spirtual groups to call attention to them self and justify
their belief . This is not Perfect Science belief nor belief system . WWW.perfectscience.net

We believe in science and understanding that science. This belief is our company stand and is protected by international laws .

This is our right to market and sell
our system which is the only energy enhanced system under real science research and basic research by many science Int of the world . We do not have to give anyone on this
planet any research data . By any laws on earth.

We will work with only real PHD who work with basic research and share our finding with them . We will not work with junk science , special interest groups nor with occults and there magical theories . Only basic research and real science.

Thank - You
Perfect Science












omo sum; humani nihil mihi alienum est ("I am a human being; nothing that is human do I account alien.")

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm Not Crazy- Matchbox 20

No comments:

Post a Comment